?

Log in

No account? Create an account

[icon] Lesson learned: Paper in microwave can catch on fire. Especially if… - A drop in the pond
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.

Security:
Time:02:18 am
Lesson learned: Paper in microwave can catch on fire. Especially if the basil leaves you're trying to dry out catch on fire first.

Lesson learned: Attempting to blow out a 3" diameter ring of fire doesn't work very well. Smothering it, however, does.

Lesson learned: If the microwave makes strange buzzing sounds, it's because you started a fire inside.

Lesson learned: Even on 30% power, you can start a fire in your microwave.

Good thing I caught it quickly so no damage was done...
comments: Leave a comment Previous Entry Share Next Entry


jmsilvercat
Link:(Link)
Time:2007-09-11 03:35 pm (UTC)
Good show
(Reply) (Thread)


aquarianhorizon
Link:(Link)
Time:2007-09-11 11:59 pm (UTC)
*sighs and shakes head*

I guess there are just certain things better learned in apartments rather than in classrooms...

This is almost as good as the exploding glass story from last year. :P
(Reply) (Thread)


pkstar
Link:(Link)
Time:2007-09-12 03:49 pm (UTC)
::cough:: you poor dear. I hope you didn't burn yourself in any horrible or fantastic manner. If you did, I offer you a great many bandaids and a lolly pop. Please be more careful in the future. ♥
(Reply) (Thread)

[icon] Lesson learned: Paper in microwave can catch on fire. Especially if… - A drop in the pond
View:Recent Entries.
View:Archive.
View:Friends.
View:Profile.